Join the MOOC360 Movement
MOOC stands for Massive Open Online Course. Typically, MOOCs are offered via online education through a learning management system (LMS). There are several major MOOC providers such as Carnegie Mellon University – Open Learning Initiative, MIT Open Courseware, Coursera, Udacity, and edX. Checkout this video to learn more.
ABHE 2014 MOOC Workshop Presentation presented at the 2014 ABHE Conference in Orlando, Florida.
Join the MOOC360 Movement Today
Edvance360 is offering to facilitate a FREE MOOC for you. MOOCs are an easy, affordable opportunity to experiment with online education. Edvance360 has integrated digital badges into our LMS-SN. Who should MOOC? MOOCs are perfect for corporate training, higher education, and K-12. Sign up below to join the MOOC360 movement for free.
Fill out the form below to get started with a free MOOC.
The MOOC360 Process:
Step 1: Email course material (syllabus, PowerPoint, PDF’s, etc.) to Edvance360
Step 2: Edvance360 creates a free, custom branded site for your institution
Step 3: Edvance360 provides course design from the materials provided in Step 1
Step 4: Edvance360 provides training and technical support
Step 5: You facilitate the course
Edvance360 MOOC News
- Join MOOC360: Edvance360™ Inaugurates MOOC Network, Provides First MOOC to Parents on Internet Safety
- Join MOOC360: Edvance360™ Provides MOOC Network to Smaller Schools & Training Programs Left Out of the MOOC Tidal Wave
- Edvance360 LMS-SN partners with Holy Apostles College & Seminary and the Catholic Distance Learning Network to provide Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Edvance360 Continues Parnership with Holy Apostles College & Seminary and Catholic Distance Learning Network
- Small Colleges and Massive Open Online Courses
- Testing the Online Waters: MOOCs Decoded webinar
- Edvance360 MOOC Case Study
All About MOOCS:
- The Rise of MOOCs
- Expanding Pathways to MOOC Credit
- Measuring the MOOC Dropout Rate
- MOOCs, Hype, and the Precarious State of Higher Ed: Futurist Bryan Alexander
- Georgia Tech to Offer a MOOC-Like Online Master’s Degree, at Low Cost
- California Bill Allowing Credit for MOOCs Passes Senate
- What You Need to Know About MOOCs