Join the MOOC360 Movement
What is a MOOC?
MOOC stands for Massive Open Online Course. Typically, MOOCs are offered via online education through a learning management system (LMS). There are several major MOOC providers such as Carnegie Mellon University – Open Learning Initiative, MIT Open Courseware, Coursera, Udacity, and edX. Checkout this video to learn more.
Join the MOOC360 Movement Today
Edvance360 is offering to facilitate a FREE MOOC for you. MOOCs are an easy, affordable opportunity to experiment with online education. Edvance360 has integrated digital badges into our LMS-SN. Who should MOOC? MOOCs are perfect for corporate training, higher education, and K-12. Sign up below to join the MOOC360 movement for free.
Fill out the form below to get started with a free MOOC.
The MOOC360 Process:
Step 1: Email course material (syllabus, PowerPoint, PDF’s, etc.) for one Lesson *to Edvance360
Step 2: Edvance360 will setup MOOC lesson
Step 3: Edvance360 provides course design from the materials provided in Step 1
Step 4: Edvance360 provides training and technical support
Step 5: You facilitate the course
*Edvance360 will provide free course design for one lesson including one quiz/test with 25 questions or less.
Edvance360 MOOC News
- ABHE 2014 MOOC Workshop Presentation presented at the 2014 ABHE Conference in Orlando, Florida.
- Join MOOC360: Edvance360™ Inaugurates MOOC Network, Provides First MOOC to Parents on Internet Safety
- Join MOOC360: Edvance360™ Provides MOOC Network to Smaller Schools & Training Programs Left Out of the MOOC Tidal Wave
- Edvance360 LMS-SN partners with Holy Apostles College & Seminary and the Catholic Distance Learning Network to provide Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Edvance360 Continues Parnership with Holy Apostles College & Seminary and Catholic Distance Learning Network
- Small Colleges and Massive Open Online Courses
- Testing the Online Waters: MOOCs Decoded webinar
- Edvance360 MOOC Case Study
All About MOOCS:
- The Rise of MOOCs
- Expanding Pathways to MOOC Credit
- Measuring the MOOC Dropout Rate
- MOOCs, Hype, and the Precarious State of Higher Ed: Futurist Bryan Alexander
- Georgia Tech to Offer a MOOC-Like Online Master’s Degree, at Low Cost
- California Bill Allowing Credit for MOOCs Passes Senate
- What You Need to Know About MOOCs